Constructive, collaborative relationships with native title holders support efficient project development while empowering and building community.
- Co-management and collaboration agreements - the future of resource development creating shared rights and responsibilities.
- Best practice agreement-making - negotiation/renegotiation of native title agreements including Indigenous Land Use Agreements; provide support in the National Native Title Tribunal.
- Issues management - expert advice to ‘unstick’ difficult issues and expedite schedule.
- Agreement compliance - assess and report on compliance with obligations contained in native title agreements.
- Staff development and awareness - from introduction to native title to providing a deep dive on the future act regime and the Right to Negotiate.